Our services are particularly for, but not exclusively, retirees to Grenada who are now finding it difficult to manage personal care or household chores; or for relatives who live abroad and would like to purchase a care package for elderly friends or relatives in Grenada.
We are compassionate about care and our clients are our reason for being. Our workers are trained to deliver quality care whilst treating every client with integrity, dignity and respect.
We believe in meeting every need so when arranging a care package, we aim to spend quality time with every client to understand their care needs. This will be documented and reviewed at regular intervals.
Our ultimate goal is to continually provide professional, personalised care that is tailored to meet the care needs of every client. Our promise is to partner the client with a carer that will most effectively meet their needs.
Check out the services we provide by clicking here!
The training that each staff member receives is very intensive and vigorous. The non-medical training includes:
- First aid trained
- Care of the elderly – dignity and respect
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Infection control
- Food handling (safety, preparation and storage)
All Nursing care will be delivered by a registered nurse.
We’re happy to help with any queries regarding the training and qualifications of our employees. You’re welcome to call us on 4221822 or send us a message!
When asked, at the age of 10, what I wanted to be when I grow up, my immediate response was “a nurse”. I have a passion for people with an ‘open house’ policy to anyone needing an ear or shoulder to lean on.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Registered nurse with over 35 years’ experience in general nursing practice. With extensive experience as a nurse adviser, disability assessor, and working with the elderly.
- BA, RGN, Cert.
- Registered General Nurse – University of Hertfordshire
- Teaching and assessing in clinical practice, cert. – University of Hertfordshire
- Nurse Advisor cert. – NHS Direct
- Disability Assessor cert. – University of Durham
- Current role is conducting medical assessments on benefit claimants, and producing comprehensive reports, advising the Government of the claimant’s suitability for employment.
- Police checked
Hi, my name is Lydia and I’m a passionate reader when not supporting individuals through Grenada Home Care.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Associate degree in social work
- Geriatric course – Grenada School of Nursing
- Chief Supervisor – caregivers programme for 10 years
- Currently Supervisor for all Grenada Geriatric services (Nursing homes and various training programmes)
Connections – Care@Home is concerned with the well-being of those who struggle to take care of themselves. We care – it’s that simple and at the moment, we are looking to recruit other like-minded individuals. If you have a heart for service and you are interested in furthering your career with us, we would love to hear from you!